Breakfast Yogurt Naan Bread
Our Yogurt Naan comes together in a snap and is a delightfully chewy accompaniment to your curries, soups, or our Lamb Stroganoff. You can add minced garlic, cumin seed, or fresh cilantro for variations. The recipe doubles easily, and we’ve found leftovers are great toasted with butter with eggs the next morning!
1 cup Plain Cream on Top Yogurt
1 cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in the yogurt until dough become a craggy mass, adding more flour until it holds together.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes until dough is smooth.
4. Cut your ball of dough into four equal parts. Flatten into discs by pressing firmly, like pizza dough.
5. Bake on 450 on a well-oiled sheet pan for a few minutes until it browns and puffs up a bit.